Apply for a Veterinary Intern License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Official transcripts documenting graduation from an AVMA accredited veterinary college
    – OR –
    If your degree has not yet been conferred, submit official transcripts and a notarized letter from the Dean which certifies the degree has been obtained but not posted to the transcript
    – OR –
    A copy of your Certificate of Competency issued by the AVMA Educational Commission for Foreign Veterinary Graduates.
Apply Online