Substance Use Disorder Counseling

Apply for a Certified Substance Use Disorder Counselor License (You hold a Certified SUDC Intern License)

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Submit verification of the exam:
    A copy of the score report showing a passing score on the written National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC) National Certification Exam Level I, II, or MAC. A passing score on the ICRC AADC or ADC exam may be submitted in lieu of verification of a passing score on the NAADAC exam.
Apply Online