Social Work

Apply for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker License (Utah Applicants)

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Passed the ASWB Clinical Exam (May have been done to receive your UT CSW license)
  • Completed 3,000 hours of experience while licensed as a Utah CSW. (Hours obtained as a UT CSW Intern do NOT count)
  • Supervisor(s) completed the Verification of Experience form. (If you have had more than one supervisor EACH supervisor must complete a form)
Apply Online