Social Work

Apply for a Certified Social Worker Intern License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

This is a one-time, 6-month license that cannot be renewed.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Master’s or Doctorate degree in Social Work accredited by CSWE
Apply Online