Security Companies and Guards

Apply for an Unarmed Private Security Officer License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as an Unarmed Private Security Officer in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for approved jurisdictions and additional information.

The following requirements must be met:

An email address is required. All communication from the Division to Security Officers will come via email.

Apply Online