Radiologic Technology

Apply for a Radiologist Assistant License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Certification as a radiologist assistant by ARRT or certification as a radiology practitioner assistant by CBRPA
Apply Online