Physician and Surgeon

Apply for a Temporary Physician and Surgeon License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Letter of employment UCA 58-67-302(3)(b)
  • Request official Verification(s) which you are currently licensed
  • CV or resume
Apply Online