Physical Therapy

Apply for a Physical Therapist / Physical Therapist Assistant Exam Approval License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are a foreign educated Physical therapist you must request a Type 1 evaluation from FCCPT .

The following requirements must be met:

  • Registered with FSBPT for the exam
Apply Online