Apply for a Temporary Pharmacist License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Official Transcripts confirming degree and date conferred (MUST have graduated in the last two months)
  • Have registered for Naplex and Utah MPJE
  • Completed Temporary form signed by supervising pharmacist
Apply Online