Apply for a Dispensing Medical Practitioner Clinic License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Facility must be in Utah. Registered with the Utah Division of Corporations & Registrations.
  • Be associated with a dispensing medical practitioner
Apply Online