Occupational Therapy

Apply for a Volunteer Occupational Therapist License

Attention: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as an Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapist Assistant in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Ready to submit a current curriculum vitae or resume outlining your professional work history.
  • Ready to submit a copy of Delegation of Services Agreement for each practice location. The original must be kept at each practice site.
  • If you have never held a Utah license in the same profession, Official verification of license from at least one state in which you have held an unrestricted license for the profession selected on page 2. If possible, the verification should include verification of education, degrees and exams. *NOTE: If the state you are requesting licensure from cannot supply supporting documentation of the requirements met, please contact the board directly for additional instructions.
Apply Online