Apply for an APRN or CRNA License

NOTE: If you are applying for a Controlled Substance licensing classification, you must also apply for the APRN or CRNAs license classification.

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. See the links below for additional information on your specific license type.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Fingerprint cards: If you are utilizing the DOPL fingerprinting services, please submit your licensing application prior to making your appointment for fingerprinting. Visit our Fingerprint Information Page for details.
  • Have you requested from your school Official Transcripts documenting Completion MSN or DNP degree? The transcripts must document course work in patient assessment, diagnosis and treatment, and pharmacotherapeutics. Transcripts can be sent via secure email from your school’s registrar’s office to or mailed to the address above
  • Are you ready to upload Official documentation of passing the required examination and holding current national certification? If you are not currently licensed in the State of Utah as a Registered Nurse, you must submit official verification of an active RN and/or APRN license from one or more jurisdictions in which you are currently licensed
Apply Online