Funeral Service

Apply for a Funeral Service Intern License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Submit a copy of your high school diploma, copy of your GED or equivalent or an official transcript documenting a degree of higher education.
Apply Online