Environmental Health Scientist

Apply for an Environmental Health Scientist License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as an Environmental Health Scientist in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here additional information.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Request official transcripts be sent to the division at b2@utah.gov. Transcripts must come directly from your school.
  • Submit REHS/RS Score Transfer Form to NEHA. (Allow 2-weeks processing time before you apply for your license.)
  • Pass the Utah Law and Rules Examination for Environmental Health Scientists.
Apply Online