Professional Engineering / Professional Land Surveying

Apply for a Professional Land Surveyor License (Out-of-State Applicants Not Applying by Endorsement)

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

The following requirements must be met:

  • An associate, bachelor, masters or doctorate degree in land surveying or geomatics from a CHEA accredited institution;urveying Exam (FS) and the NCEES Principles of Practical Surveying Exam (PS);
  • Meet the experience requirements as outlined in R156-22-302g;
  • Pass the Utah Professional Land Surveyor Examination.
Apply Online