Chiropractic Physician

Apply for an Chiropractic Physician License

Military Resources: If you are a military member or military spouse, please review our Military Resources page before applying.

If you are currently licensed as an Chiropractic Physician in a state, territory, or district of the United States you may qualify for licensure by endorsement. Click here for additional information.

The following requirements must be met:

  • Request from your school that Official Transcripts to be sent to the Division
  • Request from the NBCE that Official National Boards to be sent to the Division
  • Take and pass the Utah Chiropractic Law and Rule Examination
Apply Online